Distance Purchase Agreement
This distance purchase agreement is made between the seller of goods Dobrzanska CoutureHouse (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) owner SIA Dobrzanska CoutureHouse (Reg. No.: 40203382131; legal address: Pededzes street 5, Jurmala LV2008; actual address: Kr. Barona street 14/9F, Riga, Latvia; email: email@example.com) and a person (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer), who makes an order – purchasing goods through the online store www.dobrzanska.eu
The distance agreement applies to all purchases made through www.dobrzanska.eu and it comes into force when the buyer has placed an order through the online store. The agreement provides that the Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer’s order.
Ordering, delivery, and payment procedure
- The Buyer orders, purchases and pays, while the Seller sells and delivers the goods (clothing, accessories) in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- When making an order, the Buyer fills out an order form, in which they precisely indicate their contact information and the selected delivery method and location. The personal data indicated in the form, which is necessary for delivery of the goods, is not disclosed to third parties, except for the delivery of the order by SIA “DHL Express Latvia”.
- After the goods are packed, the Buyer makes payment for the order using the payment tools integrated into the online store. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
- Upon receipt of the Buyer’s order, the Seller sends the Buyer a confirming email that the order request has been received.
- The Buyer can place an order at any time that is convenient for them. The processing and assembly of the order by the Seller takes place during working days from 11:00 to 19:00, on weekends and holidays the order is not processed. The processing of the order begins as soon as the payment for the purchase made by the Buyer has been credited to the Seller’s account.
- The Seller guarantees delivery of the goods within 1-5 working days from receipt of payment.
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the goods or exchange them within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller, indicating whether you wish to exchange the goods or receive a refund for the purchase.
The transfer will be made to the account from which the order was paid. The return of funds will be carried out within 14 days after the receipt of the Buyer’s letter of withdrawal.